Answer 2 questions from chapter 9 and 2 questions from chapter 10 so the total will be 4 questions. It’s your choice which questions to answer then RESPONSE TO 2 students (I will upload later) also read the discussion board instructions file
10. Discuss the impact of the IT revolution on the poorest countries.
11. Select one country in each of the three stages of economic development. For each country, outline the basic existing marketing institutions and show how their stages of development differ. Explain why.
18. One of the ramifications of emerging markets is the creation of a middle class. Discuss.
8. Differentiate between a free trade area and a common market. Explain the marketing implications of the differences.
11. Select any three countries that might have some logical basis for establishing a multinational market organization and illustrate their compatibility as a regional trade group. Identify the various problems that would be encountered in forming multinational market groups of such countries.
15. Why have African nations had such difficulty in forming effective economic unions?
16. Discuss the implications of the European Union’s decision to admit Eastern European nations to the group.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more