- Design a circuit to produce a rectangular wave of period 100 µs and 60% duty cycle. Any capacitors used are constrained to the value of 1 nF.
- Explain why obtaining a duty cycle of 50% or less cannot be achieved using the ‘555’ circuit of FIGURE 2. Describe a method by which the circuit could be modified to give a duty cycle of less than 50%.
- FIGURE 3 represents a ‘555’ timer used to control a process. The process should commence when the START switch is operated and then continue for a period of 15 seconds (T) or until the STOP switch is activated.
Design a circuit to meet this specification.
- In FIGURE 4(a) the input voltage V in is swept from 0 to 5 V. The supply voltage is a single-rail 5 V. Explain the shapes of the output responses of the two op-amps shown in FIGURE 4(b).
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
[TABLE E gives some further information on these op-amps.]
- Estimate the maximum frequency of a sinusoidal input signal of 10 mV peak, for distortion-free output, when applied to an op-amp circuit of closed-loop gain of 100, if the op-amp used is the:
- a) TL072
- b) TLV2362