A female reported that she was raped, and that she knows the subject and have dated him in the past
A female reported that she was raped, and that she knows the subject and have dated him in the past. For the past two weeks she have attempted to break off with him, and decided she was going to tell him she no longer wanted to see him, on the way to Planet Nova Club located on main Street, Fairfax City. However, when she told him she did not want to see him anymore, he became very angry and forced her to have sexual intercourse with him.
She knows the person’s name, but embarrassed over the incident and would rather have you believe that someone attacked, cut and robbed her, and that she made up the story to that effect.
1. How will you proceed with this investigation? Explain your answer.
2. Was she raped? Explain your answer.
3. If she refuses to change her story about being attacked and robbed what alternatives do you have? Explain your answer.
4. Can you, could you, should you, will you attempt to prefer charges against her. If so what type of charges. Explain your answer.
5. Provide any additional details or actions you deem necessary