Create a 6- to 7-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
Please read and ask questions if needed
1) use the picot question I already created
· Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest using this PICO(T) question to address the clinical issue of interest for the Assignment. In the bedbound patient, what is the effect of preventative/prophylactic dressings on the decrease/prevention of pressure ulcers compared with leaving areas open to air
2) this is basically done …I attached the discussion
· Describe how you developed a PICO(T) question focused on your chosen clinical issue of interest. I also attached the discussion on how I came up with the question but u can add to it if needed…..PLEASE READ
3) find 4 research articles from 4 databases
· Identify the four research databases that you used to conduct your search for the peer-reviewed articles you select. Use the key words from the PICO(T) question above and search at least four different databases in the Walden Library (I can give you my sign in credentials to use 4 different databases-attached). Identify at least four relevant systematic reviews or other filtered high-level evidence, which includes meta-analyses, critically-appraised topics (evidence syntheses), critically-appraised individual articles (article synopses). The evidence will not necessarily address all the elements of your PICO(T) question, so select the most important concepts to search and find the best evidence available….so 4 articles from 4 databases
4)Provide APA citations of the four relevant peer-reviewed articles at the systematic-reviews level related to your research question.
If there are no systematic review level articles or meta-analysis on your topic, then use the highest level of evidence peer reviewed article.
5) Describe the levels of evidence in each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, including an explanation of the strengths of using systematic reviews for clinical research. Be specific and provide examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more