1) Explain the five levels of influence that stabilize a society’s institutional framework, according to C E Ayres. (3)
2) What is the general purpose of conspicuous behavior, and how has conspicuous behavior changed over time? What consequence for societies results from people’s tendency towards conspicuous behavior? (3)
3) How is the ceremonial-instrumental dichotomy of institutions reflected within companies? What follows for the relation of businesses and society in general? (3)
4) How does Marx’s understanding of economy and society differ from the equilibrium perspective of the classical economists? (2)
5) Briefly explain, which are the main inherent weaknesses of capitalist systems according to Marx? (4)
6) Where is the imbalance of power rooted in a capitalist system in a Marxist view? How does power expand beyond the economic sphere? (3)
7) What is the role of government in the Marxist view? (1)
8) How is the concept of exploitation explained in the Marxist system? (2)
9) Galbraith points out possible weaknesses of the Marxist analytical system. Explain two of these. (3)
10) Give an economic example for the fallacy of composition. Describe the fallacy of composition in general terms first. (3)
11) Outline Keynes’ explanation for persistent involuntary unemployment. (3)
Make sure earn all points!!!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more