Argument Papers #1, and #2 ( 2 @ 17 pts. each, 3–5 pages) (34%)
By the due date, complete and post to your assignment folder a total of two, three-five page papers Doubled Space for a total of 34% of your final grade.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Argument Papers #1 and #2 (2 @ 17 pts. each 3-5 pages (34%)
Just from $10/Page
The argument paper should begin with a one- to three-sentence statement of the main thesis. A thesis is an argument concerning an issue. It clearly states the author’s perception. Your paper should present your beliefs or conclusions related to the topic. It should include cited sources. (BOTH PAPERS MUST BE SUBMITTED OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A ZERO FOR ALL SUBMITTED POSITION PAPERS).
A Crash Course on Argument Papers
- Select an issue or dilemma of interest.
- Review the pertinent literature.
- Decide on your perception; take a stance.
- Articulate your perception in a thesis statement.
- Summarize the issues; demonstrate an understanding of the controversy.
- Defend/argue in favor of your perception using all resources available.
- Finish with a strong summary statement that reinforces your thesis.
- Proofread your work; use grammar/spellcheck functions.
- Revise; submit final draft.