Week 10 6215C
I have uploaded SAMHSA 2014
Applying Trauma-Informed Principles to a Social Work Practice Setting With Children and Families
Please not that this is an MSW course. Please check Grammar and use some of the resources I have provided
In Week 4, you explored the concept of trauma-informed services through six principles and 10 implementation domains (SAMHSA, 2014). Now, choose a setting in which you have worked providing social work services (e.g., current/previous field placement, employer, etc.) and explore the principles and implementation domains of trauma-informed services in the setting you have chosen. The Division of Family and children services. 300 Georgia Ave #100, Monroe, GA 30655 Case Manager
Child Protective Services Investigator
· Investigated allegations of child abuse or neglect preceding the necessary steps to protect children
· collaborates with law enforcement when children are physically removed from caretakers when the child is found by the courts to be at risk in the home
· Identified threats to a child’s well-being and develop safety plans whenever a child’s safety is at imminent risk
· Provided testimonies in court and prepared comprehensive reports of investigative findings that supported recommendations to the court
· Interviewed pertinent people in cases, including family members, medical care providers, and others familiar with the family situation
· Documenting all information recorded timely in accordance with HIPAA standards, genogram, and ROI
· Knowledge sets include abuse, Child, infant, neglect, testified, violence.
a 5- to 7-page paper in which you address the following four areas:
• Describe the agency setting. Is it public or private, non-profit or for-profit? Is the agency’s primary goal to serve trauma survivors? Approximately what percentage of clients would be defined as trauma survivors?
• Explain each of the 10 implementation domains in detail and discuss if/how well the setting applies each of the 6 principles. You may want to present this in table format with a brief narrative.
• What are your ideas for improving the principles that are not well implemented? Be specific about organizational, environmental, programmatic, and/or administrative changes that would need to be made.
• Address the barriers to creating trauma-informed services in this setting.
The paper should be presented in a clear and coherent manner and reflect critical thinking and a clear understanding of trauma-informed services. It should adhere to APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more