1. Anywhere on campus or at work, locate a visual that needs revision for accuracy, clarity, appearance, or appropriateness. Look in computer manuals, lab manuals, newsletters, financial aid or admissions or placement brochures, student or faculty handbooks, newspapers, or textbooks. Using the planning sheet in Figure 12.37 and the checklist on page 276 as guides, revise the visual. Submit a copy of the original (or a link to the visual), along with a memo explaining your improvements.
2. Identify the components of a workplace email message. Imagine that you have your “dream job.” Construct an email message informing your employees of changes to a workplace policy. You may also use a past or current position if necessary.
3. In one to two pages please explain the global and ethical implications of workplace letters.
4. Think of an idea you would like to see implemented in your job. (e.g., a way to increase productivity, improve service, increase business numbers, or improve working conditions.) Write a routine miscellaneous memo requesting action and persuading your audience that your idea is worthwhile. (You may also use a former position or one you hope to hold in the future if necessary.)
5. Choose a product requiring a description. Identify the audience and purpose, and prepare a description for this audience’s level of technical understanding. As you prepare your description, refer to the guidelines on p. 428.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more