Research any of following websites as you prepare this assignment: Governmental Accounting Office, located at www.gao.gov , Public Agenda located at www.publicagenda.org: RAND Corporation located at http://www.rand.org/; Policy Library located at http://www.policylibrary.com/; American Enterprise Institute located at http://www.aei.org; Cato Institute located at http://www.cato.org; Economic Policy Institute located at http://www.epi.org/; The Heritage Foundation located at http://www.heritage.org; or other similar website.
Use the policy you selected from Assignment 2 to research a published study related to your chosen area of focus. Then, prepare an Executive Summary with the following criteria listed for this assignment.
Write a five to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
(Note: Refer to Appendix 2: The Executive Summary for explanation of all criterions listed below.)
1. Establish the purpose(s) of the executive summary.
2. Provide the background to the issue.
3. Discuss the results of the research, identifying the models used to obtain the results.
4. Provide available federal data.
5. Discuss appropriate economic predictors.
6. Propose at least three (3) reliable, implementable recommendations.
7. Appropriately incorporate at least four (4) quality sources. A quality source can be either grey literature, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Visit the Strayer University Library at http://research. can you take ivermectin and celebrex at the same time strayer.edu to conduct research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.