- As you work through the completion of your electronic health records concentration, it is important that you have a quality résumé and cover letter to submit to potential employers. This assignment is designed to give you the tools and confidence to build and submit quality resumes and cover letters.
- Search the internet for current jobs that use electronic health records in a professional capacity and for which you would be qualified as a candidate.
- Review several positions, paying close attention to the job description and requirements.
- Use the job description and requirements of one position researched to create a résumé you could use to apply for the position.
- Complete your résumé and cover letter. ivermectin 12mg price south africa
Note: If you do not already have a resume or resume template to use, you can search for résumé templates using your internet browser.
Imagine you work as an EHR specialist for a local health and wellness care facility and have been instructed to develop a presentation for your stakeholders to demonstrate your skills and working knowledge of an EHR.
2. Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you:
- Define an electronic health record.
- Identify data elements within electronic health records.
- What data elements are present?
- What is the importance of entering patient information accurately?
- Why is it important to enter accurate insurance information, diagnosis codes and provider information when billing patients or their insurance(s)?
- Identify privacy and security guidelines when working with protected health information.
- Why is it important to follow regulatory compliance involving HIPPA, Meaningful Use and safeguards?
- Explain how various electronic health record technologies support business functions.
- How do they assist with administrative tasks and charting? ivermectin paste toxicity
- What functions are needed to properly complete reports?
- What is the proper format to access or share patient information among health care providers and patients?
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed or scholarly reference and your textbook to support your information. For additional information on how to properly cite your sources, utilize the Reference and Citation Generator resource.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. ivermectina dosis para perros Your presentation must include an introduction slide, conclusion slide, and a reference slide. Please note the introduction and conclusion slides are not considered part of your slide count for the required slides.