- Length: At least 1250 words (5 double-spaced pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Each topic should be discussed in your essay.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The title page and the reference page are not counted toward the required word count. Be sure to answer all questions. There should be clear headings in your paper that show each section you are addressing.
- References: As used, include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type.
- Submission: Submit your assignment to the DropBox
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
At least 1250 words (5 double-spaced pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Describe the main features of telephone systems.
- Outline the benefits of an answering service.
- Explain how to perform telephone triage, including a list of the steps to take when triaging patients this way.
- Describe how to handle emergency calls and calls with difficult patients.
- List the steps to prepare files for patient arrivals.
- Describe techniques for persuading patients to provide information.
- Name appropriate reading materials for the reception room.
- Describe safe and effective ways to incorporate a children’s area in the reception room.