Case 2: Starbucks Mission: Social Responsibility and Brand Strength*
Case 11: Frauds of the Century*
Ferrell, O. C.; John Fraedrich; Linda Ferrell. Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making & Cases (Page 517). South-Western College Pub. Kindle Edition.
Case 2: Starbucks mission: social responsibility and brand strength
1) why do you think starbucks has been so concerned with social responsibility in its overall corporate strategy?
2) is starbucks unique in being able to provide a high level of benefits to its employees?
3) do you think starbucks has grown rapidly because of its ethical and socially responsible activities or because it provides products and an environment customers want ?
Case 11:Frauds of the century
1) how do ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes differ? how are they similar ?
2) why are white-collar criminals such as madoff able to carry out their schemes for so long when similar types of fraud often collapse at an early stage ?
3) what should be done to ensure large-scale fraud such as ponzi schemes and pyramid schemes do not happen in future?
2 paragraphs per case
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more