A. Develop a formal business report (suggested length of 8 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Provide relevant information about the chosen organization, including each of the following:
• history of the company
• detailed description of the product/service offerings
• target market
• culture of the organization
• organizational structure
• number of employees
Note: For number of employees, you may provide a range rather than specific numbers, if preferred by your client. For location, you may provide a general region such as midwest, or northeast.
2. Restate the business challenge (1-2 sentence problem statement) that you identified in task 1.
3. Discuss your observations, or the client’s observations, as to why the business challenge exists.
Discuss at least two specific examples of issues contributing to the business challenge.
4. Evaluate how each of the three areas of responsibility either contributes to, or is impacted by the overall challenge.
Note: Cite data and examples from your organization to support your analysis.
5. Develop a solution to address the business challenge involving each of the three areas of responsibility.
Note: The appropriate solution will be based on the client’s business challenge and may vary when addressing each of the areas of responsibility.
6. Identify resources required to implement each recommendation from part A5 that may include the following:
• people (leadership style)
• necessary processes to effectively implement recommendations
7. Discuss the long-term (3-5 years) organizational and/or financial impacts the company can expect based on the implementation of the recommendations.
Note: If there are costs associated with the action plan then the financial impact to the organization must be discussed.
8. Develop an executive summary (suggest length of 1 page) that highlights the salient points of the business report from part A.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more