Choose a topic of your choice that relates to the materials covered during the first four weeks of the course, examine it in detail though the eyes of a physical security analyst / manager, and write a short research paper on it. This is your opportunity to explore in-depth a topic that you have a greater interest in than what we covered during the course.
My Topic will be about using: Physical Security and Barriers – using the CPTED Concept
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 5-7 pages (Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. Scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles, government publications, and academic texts.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.