Observing other teachers is important to build understanding for any profession. Observations are particularly important for the field of education because there is so much professional nuance learned on the job. In this field experience, you will have an opportunity to observe and work with a teacher, focusing on how that teacher collaborates with colleagues. Often, a significant portion of the special education teacher’s job is spent in collaboration with paraeducators. This typically includes collaborating on student needs, scheduling, coaching, and supervising.
Imagine interview with a certified special education teacher and a paraeducator in a Grade 9 public school.
Address the following:
Talking Points for Interview with Certified Special Education Teacher
· Roles and responsibilities of the certified special education teacher collaborating with co-teachers and para educators.
· Co-teaching models the teacher has used or is familiar with.
· Working with paraeducators, including providing training, feedback, and supervision.
· Advice for a certified teacher who is working with a paraeducator for the first time.
· Advice for creating a collaborative relationship with paraeducators.
· How and to what extent paraeducators are involved in student case management.
Talking Points for Interview with Paraeducator
· Roles and responsibilities of the paraeducator.
· Advice for a paraeducator who is working with a certified special education teacher for the first time.
· Collaboration strategies used between the certified teacher and paraeducator.
· The paraeducator’s recommendations for creating a collaborative relationship between all stakeholders in the classroom.
· Conflict resolution strategies to utilize with various stakeholders.
In 250-500 words, reflect upon your observations, interview, and collaboration. Consider if what you observed matched the information provided in your interviews. Draw conclusions and explain how you plan to apply your findings to your practice as a professional.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more