Imagine that you are a consultant that was hired by King World Corp, a local multimillion dollar organization that has no international business experience. The CEO wants to enter a new country’s market, but doesn’t know which one. So he hired you to help him decide.
You will be expected to research your information in academically acceptable sources and then prepare a professional APA formatted paper with your analysis and findings. The report should be so professional looking that the CEO would want to hire you to manage the new global operation.
Using virtual library, other academic sources, or the CIA Factbook (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/), research and answer all of the following 10 questions/problems regarding JAPAN. All of the following questions/problems must be answered in your paper.
1. Describe the climate in this country. Are there different climates in different parts of the country? If so, describe what is causing these differences. Explain how the weather may affect the effectiveness of the organization.
2. What are this country’s major population centers, and where are they located? Is one part of the country more densely populated than other parts? If so, why is this the case? Give a recommendation to which area the company should consider opening up in.
3. If you were to visit this country, what languages would you expect to hear, and what types of religious services might you attend? Would you expect to see much racial and ethnic diversity, or would the population be relatively homogeneous? Why is this important for an new entering organization? How does this affect their human resources responsibilities?
4. What are some key events in this country’s history? How has the country’s history affected its current population and culture? Is the nation currently feeling the impact of certain historical events, patterns, or decisions? What should repatriates know before moving to work into this country?
5. Describe the country’s political structure. Who is in charge of making decisions? Do the people get a chance to participate in political life? Describe current political conditions in this country. What types of political controversies or difficulties has this country faced or is it currently facing? How is this country getting along with other countries in its region and in the world? Should the company do anything to minimize its risk?
6. How has this country’s economy been faring in the past few years? What has happened to unemployment, consumer prices, and GDP, and what do these figures reveal about the country’s economic health? Where does this country fit into the ranking of all countries for GDP per capita? How does this affect the success of the company in this market?
7. What are this country’s key economic sectors? In what ways is each of these sectors important to the overall economic health of the country? Which of these sectors, if any, represent significant sources of export revenue?
8. What are the prospects for foreign investment in this country’s economy? If you were in charge of King World Corp, would you want to do business in this country? Why or why not? Explain in detail.
9. What are the most significant issues facing this country that as business professionals we should be aware of? How do these issues impact the possible risk to the organization? Be specific.
10. Describe the unique characteristics of the culture. What are the differences with the American culture? As international travelers, what must cultural rules must we be aware of or follow? If applicable, how does this culture compare to the American culture based on the Geert Hostede model? (Visit https://geert-hofstede.com in order to do get the comparison data).
Term Project Expectations:
· Report must be APA formatted.
· Report should be pages long, excluding the cover page and references.
· All research must be cited in APA format
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more