For the final assignment you will develop your organization’s security program. For this assignment you will draw upon what you have learned in Chapters 5-7. The three primary areas you will address and develop within your organization’s program include: physical security, information security, and personnel security. Remember, physical security encompasses safeguarding the all people and prevention of all unauthorized access to the facility (equipment, facilities, material, and documents). While information security encompasses all potential vulnerabilities and/or threats. This also includes the possible impacts to critical information, data, and resources. Lastly, personnel security encompasses the requirements in which you hire people who will assist in meeting organizational goals. These individuals must have the ability and background to hire, onboard and train all employees with the appropriate security measures to carry out their functions.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 8-10 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content; however, a minimum of 5 scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.