You are expected to follow the standard procedures for quoting and citing outside
resources (see MLS or other style writing guides for assistance). Standard college
format for the preparation of papers and spelling are expected.
Your grade is based on the completeness of your answer and the use of key words
and concept. Answers should be a minimum of a paragraph in length.
To answer the questions use ONLY the links in the appropriate modules on the course
and the additional referenced websites for your information. All the info you need is
found there. Do NOT use Wikipedia or other unreliable sources.
- Discuss mummification. What was the significance for the Egyptians? اون لين What was
necessary for a proper burial? What does it reveal about the ancient Egyptian’s
- What is the hierarchy of scale? How was it used in Egyptian art? What was the
function of the Egyptian canon? • See above sources
- What were the distinctive or unique features of Harappan or Indus Valley civilization?
What general observations can you make about the people and their creative
- Describe the caste system of India. How does it compare to systems of social
stratification in ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia?
- Read the article and look through the images from the Bronze Age of China. سيرجيو بوسكيتس What
was the significance of bronze in ancient China? Choose two pieces to compare.
What do they reveal about life in ancient China? اين انتقل راموس
- Discuss the policies and achievements of the Qin empire.