Focus on the social and organizational issues that exist with better understanding why changes occur. Discuss the phases of change noted in the Linear Development in Learning Approaches section in the Information Technology and Organizational Learning text.
Need 125 words and Textbook is attached.
Chapter 3 – study questions 1-8, Exercise 2 (Information Systems for Business and Beyond)
1. Come up with your own definition of software. Explain the key terms in your definition.
2. What are the functions of the operating system?
3. Which of the following are operating systems and which are applications: Microsoft Excel, Google Chrome, iTunes, Windows, Android, Angry Birds.
4. What is your favorite software application? What tasks does it help you accomplish?
5. What is a “killer” app? What was the killer app for the PC?
6. How would you categorize the software that runs on mobile devices? Break down these apps into at least three basic categories and give an example of each.
7. Explain what an ERP system does.
8. What is open-source software? How does it differ from closed-source software? Give an example of each.
What ERP system does your university or place of employment use? Find out which one they use and see how it compares to other ERP systems. (Write about Saas Based related)
Chapter 4 – study questions 1-13, Exercise 5 (Information Systems for Business and Beyond)
1. What is the difference between data, information, and knowledge?
2. Explain in your own words how the data component relates to the hardware and software components of information systems.
3. What is the difference between quantitative data and qualitative data? In what situations could the number 42 be considered qualitative data?
4. What are the characteristics of a relational database?
5. When would using a personal DBMS make sense?
6. What is the difference between a spreadsheet and a database? List three differences between them.
7. Describe what the term normalization means.
8. Why is it important to define the data type of a field when designing a relational database?
9. Name a database you interact with frequently. What would some of the field names be?
10. What is metadata?
11. Name three advantages of using a data warehouse.
12. What is data mining?
Conduct some independent research on the process of business intelligence. Using at least two scholarly or practitioner sources, write a two-page paper giving examples of how business intelligence is being used.
The above assignments should be submitted in one-word document.
Chapter 3 – Complete the two essay assignments noted below: (Information Technology and Organizational Learning)
1) Review the strategic integration section. Note what strategic integration is and how it ties to the implementation of technology within an organization.
2) Review the information technology roles and responsibilities section. Note how IT is divided based on operations and why this is important to understand within an organization.
The above submission should be two pages in length (one page for each question) and adhere to APA formatting standards.
**Remember the APA cover page and the references (if required) do not count towards the page length**
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more