Please respond to the following this week:
1. Identify and briefly describe the biggest competitor for your NAB business. What is their approach to marketing?
2. Outline the value your product brings to your customers (value proposition) and how they will benefit (what problem is your product solving?).
3. What would be your marketing strategy to reach your customers?
To help you address this week’s discussion:
Video explaining how to answer this week’s discussion
Video explaining concepts related to this section.
You will have three headings each focusing on one question (see below).
Check out Chapter 10: Marketing Strategy to learn more.
You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2- questions 2, 3, and 4.
– Who is your biggest competitor and what they do
– Describe their approach to marketing
– What value are you providing to your customers through your product (the end benefit, what do you offer)
– What problem is your product solving, why is it useful
– What makes your product unique and different?
– Describe your marketing strategy to reach your customers; list the marketing vehicles (TV ads, billboards, samples, social media, etc.) you will use to reach your customers, then briefly describe.
– If you advertise, where
– If you do promotions, describe how
– If you send a newsletter, to what mailing list
– If you are doing trade shows, which one and how frequently
– If you are advertising on TV, which channels and how often
Check Chapter 10 for information on marketing strategy and pages 162 and 163 for a description of marketing vehicles you can use to promote your product.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more