THESE ARE CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
See the attachement
3 Questions that need a reply of 150 words. Please answer the questions on the form.
PLEASE ANSWER ON THIS FORM:
THESE ARE PERSONAL DISCUSSION QUESTIONS, NO SOURCES….
Students, how many of you have seen Will Smith’s movie, I am Legend? The premise of the movie was that a scientist found a cure for cancer, and she inoculated the world with her cure. The cure was a virus based vaccine, which the injected virus kills the cancer virus. The following is a warning for those of you who have not seen the movie, as the next sentences may contain spoilers. The vaccine killed 98% of the world’s population (or something close to that) and the people that were left behind, one part of them turn into day fearing cannibals (like vampires). The other 2% were fine, as they were immune to the vaccine that mutated into a virus that turned people in day fearing cannibals, but they were forced to live in fear of the cannibals.
My point that I am trying to make from this movie is if some drug company claimed they have found the cure for cancer and people began to line up for it–what if the premise to this movie were to become reality? Yes, this is me being a conspiracy theorist at its best! But, the topic does make you stop and think, critically I hope.
Remember–critical thinking here, combined with laughter.
How do you feel about the above post?? (Reply with 150 Words)