WEEK 7 PART A. (469-733-8622)
Construct an Updated Premise on your Topic Question
EMPLOYEES DISCRIMINATION IN HEALTHCARE SETTINGS by following these steps;
1. Access to Secondary Data source
2. State your problems clearly in the context of HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION (Because this is my concentration, that is, what you are having your doctoral on.
3. Have a focus for how your applied project will address the problem/How the Administration or management will or have to address the problem. All your responses must be based on a SECONDARY DATA SOURCE.
- Your refined project premise will include:
- The title of your proposed topic for your project
- The problem statements
- The purpose statement and intent
- The significance of the project, possible challenges, and potential barriers to the project
- The project’s questions to be answered
- The proposed methodology and design for the project
- The possible secondary data types or sources of information
- Annotated Bibliography
Project Premise: minimum of 3-4 pages, not including title and reference pages
Annotated Bibliography: minimum of 7 pages, inserted as Appendix A to the Project Premise after the reference page.
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources for the Premise; 7-10 for the Annotated Bibliography.