This is an in class assignment in which students will learn:
- entrepreneur success factors
- business terms and concepts used in an actual business setting
- presentation skills
This assignment accomplishes the learning outcome:
- Participate in thoughtful, professional discussion in a diverse setting.
You can find an electronic “business canvas” here: Link (https://canvanizer.com/new/business-model-canvas)
More information on the Business Model Canvas: Link (https://bmcintroduction.wordpress.com/cost-structure)
Set up:…. ” 1. Choose a Canvas title that includes your name (so I know who you are). It is also a good idea to include what the product or service is.
2. Use your go.shoreline.edu email.
3. Once you get into your Canvas, before you did anything else copy the EDITABLE share link. You can find this by clicking the tab at the top, LINKS/Share”
I already did this part…. https://canvanizer. كيفية لعب القمار com/canvas/wNUvFAHnh8hR6
4. Paste this link into the discussion so that I can see your work.
Here is a fun video from the tv show, Shark Tank. This assignment is the first step towards building a legitimate business model. I hope this inspires you to be creative!
The Business Model Canvas reflects systematically on your business model, so you can focus on your business model segment by segment. This also means you can start with a brain dump, filling out the segments the spring to your mind first and then work on the empty segments to close the gaps. The following list with questions will help you brainstorm and compare several variations and ideas for your next business model innovation.
- Key Partners
- Who are your key partners/suppliers?
- What are the motivations for the partnerships?
- Key Activities
- What key activities does your value proposition require?
- What activities are important the most in distribution channels, customer relationships, revenue stream…? لعبة على الانترنت
- Value Proposition
- What core value do you deliver to the customer?
- Which customer needs are you satisfying?
- Customer Relationship
- What relationship that the target customer expects you to establish?
- How can you integrate that into your business in terms of cost and format?
- Customer Segment
- Which classes are you creating values for?
- Who is your most important customer?
- Key Resource
- What key resources does your value proposition require?
- What resources are important the most in distribution channels, customer relationships, revenue stream…?
- Distribution Channel
- Through which channels that your customers want to be reached?
- Which channels work best? How much do they cost? How can they be integrated into your and your customers’ routines?
- Cost Structure
- What are the most cost in your business?
- Which key resources/ activities are most expensive?
- Revenue Structure
- For what value are your customers willing to pay?
- What and how do they recently pay? How would they prefer to pay?
- How much does every revenue stream contribute to the overall revenues? تكساس بوكر