Part 1: Establish a cookie business selling only one type of specialty cookie with two employees making the cookies.
- Create a name and establish a location for the business.
- Construct a mission statement for the business.
- Decide on the type of cookie you want to make and sell.
Part 2: Develop costing and sales information for 1,000 cookies.
- Estimate and explain the cost per cookie based on job order costing (manufacturing overhead is 30% of direct labor costs). can i put a few drops of ivermectin on my dog Prepare a job order cost sheet by researching and identifying the top five ingredients and their estimated costs as your direct materials. Research and identify the cost of wages for your two employees as your direct labor. dosis ivermectina adultos 6 mg It typically takes two days to make 1,000 cookies.
- Estimate and explain the cost per cookie based on process costing with 40% conversion costs. Identify the top three processes you feel are needed to make the cookies and prepare a production cost sheet for one of those processes.
- Estimate and explain the sales price you plan to set per cookie based on the cost data. para que sirve ivergot en gotas
Part 3: Compare and contrast the costing methods used in this project, including which you believe provides the most useful information as a manager.
Part 4: Discuss what will happen to revenue if the number of the cookies sold increases or decreases.
Conclusion and Recommendations Use the Unit II Cookie Project Spreadsheet Templates for your job order, and process costing spreadsheets to be embedded in your case study document. Be sure to use APA formatting throughout and reach out to the Writing Center or the Library for assistance with research, writing, and formatting. Include at least two resources from the CSU Online Library in your report.