Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare
- Melnyk, B. M. & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2015). Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare: A guide to best practice (3rd ed.). Wolters Kluwer Health. ISBN: 978-1-4511-9094-6 Chapters 22
- The World Medical Association, Inc. (2013). Declaration of Helsinki.
- The University of Maine at Farmington. (, 2017). The Belmont Report | Institutional Review Board.
- Department of Health and Human Services | National Institutes of Health. (n.d.). Policy and procedures: The Intramural NIH Human Research Protection Program (HRPP).
- American Nurses Association. (n.d.) ANA Official Position Statements: Ethics and Human Rights.
Describe two historical events that have influenced the development of ethical codes and regulations for nursing and healthcare research. Explain how each event has impacted ethical codes and regulations.
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook.