Read Chapter 8 and answer the following questions:
1. List the five (5) geography skills that children develop during preschool and primary years.
2. List the five (5) main themes of geographical studies.
3. Give examples of how a teacher can use the environment to increase children’s awareness of the world around them.
4. How can a teacher use land and water to help children begin to make distinctions between the different surfaces covering the earth?
5. Learning to care for the earth involves what five (5) concepts?
6. Define interdependency.
7. What is meant by aesthetic education?
8. Define social consciousness.
9. List the three (3) R’s of being a good environmentalist.
10. List several suggestions for teaching children about how the earth moves in space.
11. What can a teacher do to teach children about direction and location?
12. List eight (8) concepts children are made aware of through movement exploration.
13. Explain cardinal directions. How can a teacher teach cardinal directions to children?
14. What is meant by relative position?
15. List three (3) concepts children must understand in order to use maps.
16. List three (3) things you might want to do when introducing children to maps.
17. What do geographers study?
18. What is a region?
19. What is a physical region?
20. Define cultural region.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more