I NEED THIS TODAY ASAP. BIG PART OF MY GRADE. EVERYTHING MUST BE FOLLOWED AND COMPLETED.
READ EVERYTHING COMPLETELY. 1-4 BREAKS DOWN WHAT THE POWERPOINT IS ABOUT. 5 IS THE SKILLS TO BE ADDRESS. YOU HAVE TO USE THESE SKILLS ONLY! A-D IS WHAT EACH OF THE THREE SKILLS NEED TO ADDRESS.
The Final Project will illustrate how family-centered programs, theories, and concepts support the early childhood classroom and the child’s family.
The family-centered approach asserts that family involvement is important for a young child’s cognitive and social development.
1. The Final Project, which will be presented via PowerPoint, will address the following scenario:
2. You are the director of a preschool program that serves children ages three to five.
3. You are giving a presentation to teachers and parents to encourage partnerships in the education of the whole child.
4. The objective of your presentation is to encourage adaptive skills and to facilitate strategies in which to maximize these abilities that can be taught in the classroom and extended at home.
5. Address the following skills:
· Self-help skills.
· Pro-social skills.
· Self-regulation skills.
For each of the three skill-sets above:
a. Explain the desired skills and how they relate to the classroom and home.
b. Identify and discuss two to three strategies for teaching the skill-set to children in the classroom.
c. Explain how you will help parents to utilize the strategies to reinforce the desired ability at home.
d. Identify and describe a resource (either community or web-based) for the parents to use to continue their learning at home.
The PowerPoint presentation must be 18 to 20 slides in length, not including title and reference slides.
· You are encouraged to creatively address the material by including graphics, visuals, charts, graphs, and/or sound.
· Slides should be designed to clearly and concisely address the material.
· The PowerPoint presentation must be formatted according to APA style (i.e., include the title and reference slides and citations within each slide when appropriate.)
· The notes section of the PowerPoint must be utilized to expand on your presented points.
· The notes section should also include any additional information necessary to explain or show your point of view.
· You must also use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text and include at least four community resources (with websites included).
I HAVE ATTACHED CHAPTERS FROM THE TEXT BOOK TO USE TO HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more