For the following program:
1) Create an algorithm called exemptAlgorithm.txt
2) Create the source code called exempt.py
3) Upload your algorithm and source code
You will be writing a program to determine whether or not a student is exempt from the final exam
Your program should do the following:
• Prompt the user for a student’s average and number of days missed.
• Average must be between 0 and 100
• Number of days missed cannot be less than 0.
Be sure to validate each value separately!
• Use the following conditions to display a message indicating whether or not a student is exempt from the final exam. If exempt, indicate why.
o Average is at least 96
o Average is at least 93 and days missed are less than 3
o Average is at least 90 and student has perfect attendance
Algorithm (5) ______
Intro (1) ______
Variables (1) ______
Input Validation (3) ______
Selection Structure (10) ______
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more