- The final paper should be 15 – 20 pages in length, not including title page, table of content, and bibliography. The font size should be no larger than 12 point and the margins on the top, bottom, left, and right side of the page should be no larger than one inch.
- The paper must have at least 12 references that are cited according to APA guidelines. There should be citations throughout the paper as well as a bibliography.
- The paper will demonstrate the student’s ability to use clear and concise writing at the college level.
- The paper will include appropriate visual components (that are referenced in the paper)- graphs, charts, diagrams, etc.
- You will choose the Topic for your paper during Week 1. The paper should encompass the course materials learned throughout the student’s bachelor-level academic career. Subject materials may include but are not limited too: marketing, finance, accounting, and management.
Paper Format: Cover Page, Table of Contents, Abstract, Introduction, Body, Conclusion, Graphs, Charts, Visuals, etc…Reference Page
PowerPoint Presentation DUE FRIDAY
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
- You will create a mock presentation that highlights your project’s main points. It will be comprised of approximately 10-15 PowerPoint slides. Each slide should summarize the main points you are making, and additional notes (those details that you would be speaking in your presentation) should be included underneath each slide (in the Notes in PowerPoint: under each slide there is a Click to add notes feature). You should also cite your sources and include a reference slide at the end. Your mock presentation should last approximately 20 minutes (12-15 slides), so ensure that the PowerPoint contains sufficient information to guide you through this presentation.
- Be sure to cite your sources in your presentation and to include a reference slide at the end. If a thought is not your own, you must give credit to the true author. Be sure to use correct parenthetical citations according to APA guidelines.