1. List the federal regulations that may have an impact on ISO functions.
2. To whom does the ASO-HM report at a hazmat technician-level incident?
3. With whom does the ASO-HM likely work with at a typical hazmat technician-level incident?
4. What are the IAP components that the ISO and ASO-HM are responsible for developing?
5. Persons not trained for their hazmat incident assignments create two risks. What are they?
6. In addition to the classic hot, warm, and cold zones, what other zones and areas need to be created for a hazmat incident?
7. List the three hazmat rehab components that require close evaluation.
8. What are the 10 federally required components of a hazmat response site safety plan?
9. List five hazmat ancillary plans that may require ISO sign-off.
10. List five or more alarming hazards at a clandestine drug lab incident.
11. List and describe the three strategic goals for the ISO at a WMD/terrorist incident.
1. List several regulations that outline response requirements for technical rescue incidents.
2. When should an ASO-RT be assigned at a technical rescue incident?
3. For whom does the ASO-RT work at a technical rescue incident?
4. What is meant by the “on-deck” system for crew rotation? What types of incidents should it be used for?
5. List four specific hazards that are present when interfacing with medevac helicopters.
6. A collapsed building made of cinder block walls and small timber beams should be classified as which type of collapse?
7. List the issues that the ISO should address when developing a formal safety briefing for trench and confined space rescues.
8. Describe the lighting tactics that should be used for a nighttime rope rescue event that requires responders to climb.
9. Name five circumstances in which a duty ISO should implement a discretionary response to a reported motor vehicle accident.
10. What is the difference between traffic barriers and traffic-calming strategies?
11. Diagram a strategic approach to protect rescuers at roadway incidents.
12. What do jet fuel, burnt plastics, and composite metals have in common at an aircraft incident?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more