The chief of detectives is scheduled to present a lecture to the new class of detectives being held at the police academy, and he has asked you to prepare a memorandum for him to review. In your memorandum, you should include the following:
- How to plan for an interview or interrogation
- Your discussion of planning should distinguish between planning for an interview from planning for an interrogation, as well as planning for the interview that turns into an interrogation.
- Are there aspects of your plan that depend on the subject matter (e.g., a homicide vs. a kidnapping)? If so, what are they? If not, what are they?
- Prior to conducting an interview or interrogation, what aspects should be anticipated?
- Memorandum addressed to the chief of detectives of 600–800 words
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
How to plan for an interview or interrogation