Similar to the Leadership Development Coaching Podcast assignment, you will choose five different medians of gathering information (TED Talks, podcasts, audiobooks, a book, YouTube, ect.) to research a particular area of coaching to develop that will be useful in your current/future profession. The steps below outline what is expected from the paper:
1. Find three resources within three medians (podcasts, audiobook, TEDTalk, ect.) that you are interested in. Make sure they help improve your coaching skills and will be useful in your future/current profession.
2. Write your introduction about why you selected the topic and types of delivery.
3. Expand on each resource chosen including a summary of the resource watched or read, and the strengths and weaknesses of the resource’s material. (Ex. Dave Ramsy’s saving money in an envelope technique does not work for everyone.)
4. To conclude, show how this helps develop your personal coaching skills.
5. Make sure it is 5-6 pages, APA format, the sources are cited correctly, and you have proofread it aloud.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more