· Show research on the matter that is properly cited and referenced according to APA with references
· Create a substantive message would include a personal or professional experience as it relates to the theory, please provide examples.
· Word count of each substantive participation 120-200 words of each one of the following subjects:
1. Understand disintermediation (the delivery of products and services by intervening in the traditional flow of good).
2. How have Google and Amazon disrupted not only bricks and mortar marketplace but internet marketing?
3. How does marketing intelligence (knowledge of your customers wants and needs) help drive marketing strategy?
4. What has Wal-Mart done well (and differently) than other companies like Target, K-Mart, Sears?
5. Explain environmental analysis information to marketing decisions.
6. Describe an informational goal to be addressed by manipulation of primary and/or secondary research.
7. Explain how to Determine marketing objectives – Provide Examples
8. Explain how to Determine marketing strategies – Provide Examples
9. Explain how to Determine marketing tactics – Provide Examples
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more