THIS IS LONG
The project will consist of either two “short” projects or one “long” project. Proposed short and long projects are detailed in Canvas under the “File” tab. Look for the “Short Projects” or “Long Projects” folder. If none of these projects appeal to you, or if you have your own idea please see me as soon as possible. Some of the projects are very structured and require you to complete specific steps or problems. Other projects are very open ended and just offer you some mathematical ideas that you need to form into a project. Roughly, a short project may entail 4 or 5 pages of writing. A long project would be approximately 10 pages. The projects the due date will be the last day of class (before Finals week) Wednesday, December 6th.
First of all, this is a major, lengthy assignment. To do well you should start immediately, and work on it every day, if possible. You will probably need all the days you have been given in order to complete your project on time.
1. Start today. Let your subconscious work for you. It can do amazing things. If you immerse yourself in the project, solutions will come to you at the strangest times.
2. Read the entire project to see what it’s all about. Don’t worry too much about details the first time through.
3. Next, read the project very carefully and make a list of any unfamiliar words or concepts you encounter. If concepts occur that you’re not sure about, you must understand those ideas before you can do the project. Even if you understand all the words and terms, don’t assume that the project is easy.
4. You may need to do some outside reading. In addition to your textbook, there are lots of books in the library and, of course, on the internet that contain information that might be helpful to you.
5. After you have worked a bit every day on the project, you will find certain parts easy and you will have completed those parts. You will have identified the hard parts and begun to zero in on the obstacles.
6. While I expect you to work independently, I do not expect that you can work through the project without some assistance. I encourage you to come and talk to me about your project. This way I can head you off if you are going in a wrong direction.
7. When you have done the work necessary to complete the project, you need to prepare it in written form. The paper you turn in should have a mix of equations, formulas, and prose to support your conclusions. Use complete sentences. The prose should be written in order to convey to the reader an explanation of what you have done.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more