Don’t need to copy the question just write the number and answer.
HISTORY 204 “ANCIENT CIVILISATIONS: GREEK HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY, c. 3000-323 B.C”.
Instructor: Maria Antoniou
Choose and answer four (OUT OF SEVEN) questions. Your answer should be 10-15 lines. Each answer is worth 25 points.
1. What do you know about the Minoan religion during the Bronze Age? Also, name some artworks (categories of objects and specific examples) that provide us information about Minoan religion.
2. Give a description of a Minoan Palace and analyze its importance. Name the major palaces of Crete during the Bronze Age.
3. What do you know about the Writing System in the Aegean during the Bronze Age?
4. What do you know about Mycenaean Architecture? Name a few of the major Mycenaean palaces.
5. What are the characteristics of the Early Cycladic culture? Describe briefly the two major categories of artworks that we find on Cyclades during the Early Bronze period.
6. What kind of objects were used as tomb markers during the Geometric period? Give a brief description and name a couple of specific examples.
7. What do you know about the Greek Colonization period? Date, motives, consequences, extent. Name a few of the most important colonies.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more