PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY OF NURSING REFLECTION PAPER X 3
1) *********Minimum 9 full pages
You must submit 3 documents (each one 3 pages)
Minimum 3 page per document- not words
Cover or reference page not included
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Can write in the first person.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) **********References from the last 5 years
You must submit 3 documents (each one 3 page)
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
The purpose of this paper is to define, describe and explain your personal beliefs about the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm and their inter-relationship to one another as they guide your current nursing practice.
You must mandatorily meet the criteria
1) Introduction & brief description identifies the purpose of the paper and the factors influencing the development of the personal nursing philosophy
2) Define, describe and explain your personal thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about the concepts of the 4 nursing metaparadigms:
3) Identification and a brief description of the nursing theory found to be the most compatible with the student’s personal nursing philosophy.
a) Discuss the core components of the theory and how it reflects the student’s personal philosophies.
b) identify your current philosophy and nursing theory selected
c) Explain why.