Choose one of the scenarios below (A or B) to complete the assignment.
You are the business owner of a local small engine repair shop, and you have been thinking about implementing a knowledge management system for your customer service technicians. You are thinking about this because there are times when some of your technicians know how to fix certain engine problems and others do not. Providing a central knowledge repository could help share troubleshooting and repair knowledge among your technicians.
You are the business owner of a local cleaning service, and you have been thinking about implementing a knowledge management system for your cleaning technicians, especially for those who troubleshoot and solve cleaning problems, such as removing certain carpet and water stains, addressing mold, and selecting the proper tools and products to use for other types of cleaning issues. You are thinking about this because there are times when some of your cleaning technicians know how to properly clean carpets and others do not. Providing a central knowledge repository could help share cleaning knowledge among your cleaning technicians.
After you chose your scenario (A or B), compose a paper that addresses the elements listed below.
1) Explain the role of knowledge management systems.
2) Explain what is meant by expert systems.
3) Explain what is meant by content management systems.
4) Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from an expert system and a content management system and provide two examples for each type of system.
5) Discuss how the business in the selected scenario could benefit from business intelligence and provide two examples of these benefits.
6) Discuss how the business in the selected scenario can use social media to not only obtain information and knowledge but to share it as well and provide two examples of how the business might use social media information systems.
Your paper must be at least three pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and you must also use at least three scholarly peer review sources. Any information from a source must be cited and referenced in APA format, and your paper must be formatted in accordance to APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more