Personal Data refers to the information that can be used directly or indirectly to refer to you as a natural person. We are very committed to protecting this type of information from unauthorized persons and thus your privacy is highly protected and respected.
To ensure the protection of your personal data, we have developed the following guidelines.
- We are very considerate of the personal information we collect or request from our clients as they interact with our website or access our services. We only request for what we need.
- Your personal information will only be stored as long as it is needed by our company or it is required by the law.
- You can freely control what part of your information is kept private and what can be shared with the public.
- We are very transparent about how we collect, process, and store customers’ personal information.
- Our website- Online Essay Help.
- Any of our mobile applications.
- Products and services that we have availed on our website such as Plagiarism detectors.
Receiving your Personal Information
We can receive your personal data from the following sources
- From you when you visit our website, create an account with us or when you fill the order form.
- From our partners with whom you have entered into a legal obligation or a contract.
- From third parties whom you have allowed sharing the information with us.
Types of Data Collected
The following information can be collected when you visit our website or any of our member communities.
- Technical information
- IP addresses
- Details about the nature of the device you use to access our website.
- Your interactions with our website.
The following are some types of personal data we collect and the reasons for processing this type of data.
|Types of personal information||Reasons for collecting this information|
|1||Country of the user||To verify the userTo prevent fraudulent use and resale of a user’s account.For VAT purposes and tax implication.|
|2||Email of the user||For communication purposesProvides a channel to pass promotional and marketing materials to a user|
|3||User name and surname of the user||To verify the userFor bills, invoices, and taxation.To prevent fraudulent use and resale of a user’s account.|
|City/State/ZIP Code/address||For billing information for invoices|
The personal data we collect from you is used for the following purposes.
- To facilitate the provision of services that you had ordered from us.
- To share information about certain products you had shown interest in.
- To give you more information about a product or service that you had purchased from us and other related products and services.
- To ensure a product or service you had ordered under a contract is delivered.
- The data is required if you have entered into a contract with us for legal purposes.
- To pass to you information you have agreed to receive about a certain product or service.
Reasons for Collecting Information From You
- For a legal purpose such as under a contract or when we are allowed by the law.
- When you have allowed us to do so due to reasons such as service provision or newsletters.
The Legal Basis we Have for Processing your Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed because;
- You have entered into a contract with us.
- You have allowed us to process the data.
- You have ordered products and services that we must deliver to you.
- You have requested us to process your personal data.
- We are observing the law and it is a legal obligation.
Ways of Giving Information
You can share your personal data with us through any of the following ways.
- By sending us an email.
- By filling the order form.
- By creating an account on our website.
- By posting reviews and feedback on our website.
- By ordering with us.
- By contacting us through our phone number.
The information you share with us can be educational, personal, financial, or relating to your order. This personal information will be stored safely and will be protected from unauthorized persons.
Information we Receive from Other Sources
We can receive your personal data when you access any of the websites we operate, a service we provide, or from our business partners who are responsible for collecting the information on our behalf.
We can also get the data from third parties we work with such as sub-contractors in technical, business partners, payment and delivery service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, research information providers, credit reference agencies, and background checking agencies. They may share your personal data with us for a legal reason or as part of the service we provide to you.
Never share with us files containing your personal data or another person’s personal data as we do not guarantee the security of such information. Any files you upload, access, or download on our website might be collected and stored. Thus, you should never share files that you are not permitted to use.
Who Might we Share your Information With?
Your personal data might be shared with a third party for a legal reason or if you have allowed us to do so. Your personal data might be shared with the following:
- Our marketing staff. This can be done after you register on our website to enable them to share promotional materials with you.
- Our group companies. This refers to our ultimate holding company and its branches.
- Subcontractors and other third parties to facilitate the performance of a contract that we have entered with them or with you.
- With third parties you have allowed us to share the data with.
- With third parties who deliver certain services to us because you have ordered a product or service from us.
Disclosing your Information
If our company or its assets are acquired by a third party, we will request to have our customer’s personal data transferred back to us.
The following are cases in which we are allowed to disclose your personal data.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- If it has been requested by a government agency.
- If doing so will protect the rights, safety, or property of our company, customers, or any other person.
- If the act will protect us from fraud or reduce our credit risk.
Aggregated or Anonymized Data
Aggregated or anonymized data is data that has been compiled into data summaries or summary reports and is mostly used for public reporting or statistical analysis. This data does not contain any personal information and thus cannot be used to identify you.
Data can be shared with third parties in this form for statistics but you have the right to object the use of your data even in this form.
Information Storage and Use
Why Can your Data be Processed Outside the EEA
The following are some of the major reasons why your data might be processed outside the EEA.
- To enhance payment processing.
- To get technical support services.
- For order fulfillment.
What Happens if your Data cannot be Processed within the EEA
- Wherever your data is processed, we will ensure the processing complies with all data protection principles.
- Most countries in the EU Commission provide adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects. Thus it is advisable to select a country within the EU Commission to have your data processed there.
- Reasonable endeavors will be used if the transfer is to the United States of America to ensure they participate in the Privacy Shield Program.
- We will ensure adequacy in all other cases is observed.
Access to your Personal Data via Password
Never share your password with anyone. Once you have created an account on our website you will be given or you will be required to choose a password that will enable you to access this part of our website. It is your responsibility to select a strong password and to keep it safe and secure from any third party. This is because you will be responsible for any activity related to your account.
If you realize or think that any person has access to your password thus can access your account, please change the password as soon as possible on your account setting section. If you are unable to do this or face any challenges in the process, do not hesitate to contact our support team for assistance immediately.
Transmission and Storage of your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not 100% secure. This means that we cannot guarantee the total security of your data as it is transmitted and stored on the internet. Despite this, we always ensure that the data is encrypted to the standard required by the GDPR to ensure maximum data protection
We only keep a client’s personal data as long as it is required. Your information will be kept:
- As long as the law states.
- Until you request us to delete it.
- Until we do not have a legal reason for keeping it.
What if you Choose not to Share your Personal Information with us?
If you refuse to share personal data that is required to facilitate the delivery of a product or service under a contract, we will refuse to enter into a contract with you. We will also refuse to deliver any product or service before you share the data with us.
You have the following rights under the GDPR
- The right to access, update, or delete the data we hold about you. You can request and we will make it possible for you to access, update, or have your data deleted. You can also check for these options on your account setting section. If you can’t find the options or you are unable to use them, do not hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.
- The right to rectification. It’s your right to amend the information we hold about you if it is incomplete or inaccurate. If you encounter any challenges in the process, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- The right to object. You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing. You can request us to restrict the way we are processing your personal data. This permits us to store the data but not process it.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain and reuse the data we hold about you. This data will be provided to you in a structured, machine-readable, and in a commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You can withdraw your consent of us processing your data at any time and your decision will be respected and we must stop processing your personal data.
- The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority. If you realize or feel that your request to solve a problem was not responded to appropriately, you can complain to a Supervisory Authority. In this case, you can take your complains to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
Links to Other Websites
The access and use of our website and its services are forbidden to persons under the age of 16 years or to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Please inform us if you find out that any person below this age has illegally accessed our services and provided us with their personal data. We will delete their data and block them from accessing our services for a certain period.