- Identify components of the strategic planning process such as the SWOT/ SWOC, environmental scan and a strategic planning processes [the VMOSA, the NACCHO or other]. Describe how the health care institution team has carried out inter-professional participation and integration in addressing health care system or public health problems when doing the strategic planning.
- Discuss how the strategic planning group in each health institution has reached consensus (e.g., Delphi, nominal group techniques or others) about the planning process and actions steps taken, especially the prioritization part of the strategies and action plans, and how people deal with conflicting values or interests.
- Discuss how the strategic planning team in each health care institution has created organizational change strategies into the planning process and actions steps taken, especially those strategies at the end of the planning cycle related to change and renewal.
- By using the VMOSA-based framework/example “Promoting Health for All: An action planning guide for improving access and eliminating disparities in community health” as comparison students will determine whether the health care team has considered or not inclusion and health equity parameters within those institutions or public health programs when choosing strategies or in any other component of the planning process.
- Show data related to each case; summarize the key issues; analyze the situation, the organization plan, the implementation plan, and some benchmarks to measure success.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Provide a 1 page single space response to the attached article addressing the following: