Part 1 please cite in text appropriately in APA use at least two sources for both questions
1. an explanation of at least two opportunities that exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy-making. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges. Finally, recommend two strategies you might make to better advocate for or communicate the existence of these opportunities to participate in policy-making. Be specific and provide examples.
2. an explanation of at least two opportunities that currently exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy review. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges. Finally, recommend two strategies you might make to better advocate for or communicate the existence of these opportunities. Be specific and provide examples
Select a healthcare program which in this case (psychiatric nurse practitioner) and consider the design and implementation of this program.
Reflect on advocacy efforts and the role of the nurse in relation to healthcare program (psychiatric nurse practitioner) design and implementation.
The Assignment: (3 pages)
In 3-page paper, create an interview transcript of your responses to the following interview questions:
· Tell us about a healthcare program (Psychiatric nurse practitioner)within your practice. What are the costs and projected outcomes of this program?
· Who is your target population?
· What is the role of the psychiatric nurse practitioner nurse in providing input for the design of this healthcare program? Can you provide examples?
· What is your role as an advocate for your target population for this healthcare program? Do you have input into design decisions? How else do you impact design?
· What is the role of the nurse in healthcare program implementation? How does this role vary between design and implementation of healthcare programs? Can you provide examples?
· Who are the members of a healthcare team that you believe are most needed to implement a program? Can you explain why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more