Read through the below post and provide any on of the following: APA format 300 Words.
.Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
“The social responsibility of Business is to increase its profits”
Some believe organizations should channelize their efforts to increase organization’s profits, whereas some believe that organizations have an ethical responsibility toward the environment in which it operates. (Hunsaker, 2018 )
Milton Friedman’s statement saying “The social responsibility of Business is to increase its profits” depicts a Stockholder/Shareholder theory. (Hunsaker, 2018 ) Every action taken by the managers should be to increase the profits for stakeholder’s or investors of the organization. Shareholders approve the salary of a corporation’s business managers, who in turn, oversee the corporation’s business managers, who, in turn, are in charge of the corporation’s spending, which should also be in line with the wishes of the shareholders. (Hunsaker, 2018 )
An antithesis to the Stockholder theory is the “Stakeholder theory”, which states that the organizations respect the interests of its stakeholders such as employees, vendors, customers, creditors etc. Managers should consider stakeholders interests while making any decisions. (Hunsaker, 2018 )
1. Stockholder theory is often misunderstood that business managers must do anything to maximize business profits. Anything done by managers should be legal and through non-deceptive measures. (Hunsaker, 2018 )
2. Stakeholder theory is often misunderstood that profit must be completely disregarded when adhering to this theory. (Hunsaker, 2018 )
What is your opinion about the aforementioned misconceptions? How can organizations still make profits by following the stakeholder theory?
3. Hunsaker, E. (2018 , December 10). Stockholder Theory Vs. Stakeholder Theory . Retrieved from bizfluent.com: https://bizfluent.com/info-8483188-stockholder-theory-vs-stakeholder-theory.html
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more