Reflection Journal “CYBER CRIME”
This week, through our work, we have looked ahead at how we should approach crafting a research project and the steps we should take to prepare the best project we can in the time we have available to us. Additionally, we have begun to explore the following course outcomes:
- Survey professional journals, magazines, books and other texts for topic source validity
- Analyze extensive research data
- Combine two specialized areas of expertise with a well-rounded understanding of the sociological and cultural implications of the specialized knowledge
In this reflection journal, in at least 150 words, reflect back on what you have learned so far through the course readings, assignment (if you’ve completed it yet), and our discussion. Consider the following questions to guide your reflection: “Planning and Preparing a Final Research Report, Essential Elements of a Research Report, Front Matter and End Matter, Organizing a Research Report
- What, if anything, did you find surprising, particularly challenging, interesting, or useful?
- From what you know about this course so far, what connections can you make to previous learning experiences, and how do you think this course will help you as you move forward in your college and professional life?
- How do the course outcomes for this week apply to your experience so far?
- What questions do you still need answered?
- 150 WORDS / REFERENCE NEEDED