- Refer to the “Advanced Nursing Practice Competencies and Guidelines” found in Week 1’s Learning Resources and consider the quality measures or indicators advanced nursing practice nurses must possess in your specialty of interest.
- Refer to your “Clinical Skills and Procedures Self-Assessment Form” you submitted in Week 1 and consider your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Refer to your Patient Log in Meditrek and consider the patient activities you have experienced in your practicum experience and reflect on your observations and experiences.
Journal Entry (450–500 words): REGARDING CLINICALS IN A PRIMARY CARE/INTERNAL MEDICINE OFFICE
Learning from Experiences
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
REGARDING PRIMARY CARE CLINICALS:
- Reflect on the three most challenging patients. What was most challenging for each?
- What did you learn from this experience?
- What resources did you have available?
- What evidence-based practice did you use for this patient?
- What new skills are you learning?
- What would you do differently?
- How are you managing patient flow and volume?
Communicating and Feedback
- Reflect on how to improve on your skills and knowledge and how to communicate that back to your Preceptor.
- How are you doing? What is missing?
- What type of feedback are you receiving from your Preceptor?