At SuccessEssays.com our pride is to deliver prime quality academic services and strive to achieve your satisfaction from the piece of writing you receive. But if our work does not entirely meet your specifications you can request for amendments. We have a revision policy designed to protect your interests and those of the company and avoid mistrust and misunderstandings. It covers important guidelines regarding revision.
- Your latter instructions regarding revision should not conflict those of the initial order. If your revision request instructions deviates from the initial instructions you are charged additionally. When our quality assurance department observes that all requirements we met, SuccessEssays.com reserves the right to reject such a revision request but all case are reviewed individually in order to make a decision that satisfies both parties.
- In case there is no difference between the initial and the later instructions, amendments will be made without additional charges. You can either send revision requests seven days after the paper has been submitted or before you approve the already submitted paper.
- You can request for another writer to do your revisions if the initially assigned writer failed to meet your specifications and standards.
- By reading and accepting our guidelines, you accept to be legally bound to our revision policy.
You are reliable to pay for the requested amendments in the following situations;
- If you have modified initial instructions provided with the order after the writer has started working on the paper. Such changes calls for additional effort and time on the side of the writer and this must be compensated accordingly.
- If you provided us with the wrong or invalid information and instructions needs to be modified and you fail to contact our support department two hours after you made the payments.
- If you mention some specific sources to be used for writing the paper and you cannot provide such materials.