Analyze two cases involving right to counsel and document your observations in a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Right to Counsel
Just from $10/Page
Address the following topics:
- The aspects of right to counsel for the cases
- How the historical development of right to counsel relates to the cases
- When the right to counsel attaches to criminal procedure for the cases
- Whether the defendants in the cases exercised their right to self-representation
- The role of the attorneys in the cases as it applies to right to counsel
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.