I need the paper to be about 10-12 pages double spaced 12 Times Roman Font for Turnitin format and need a minimum of 5 references and APA style.
See the information listed below:
Students can choose a topic of their own areas of specific interest on any HRM area covered in the course. Given the point of view taken in HRM591, the paper should reflect the strategic shift in HRM from labor as a cost to be controlled to labor as an asset in which to be invested. This perspective should treat the chosen topic and trace how it has changed to reflect the challenges presented by a technology-driven global economy. Research should trace the historical roots of the topic and how technology, globalization, and other strategic forces have shaped its changes. scabies and liquid ivermectin The paper length should be a minimum of 10–12 pages and comply with all formatting and APA style standards. Some suggested topics can include, but not be limited to, the following. ivermectin pasta
· The role of social media in employee staffing
· The role of employee retention as a strategy to enhance productivity
· The role of total rewards in motivating staff performance
· Employment law issues in the 21st century
· The evolving role of staff performance from bureaucratic performance appraisal to comprehensive performance management
· The role of labor and unions in the 21st century
· Human capital management and HRM
· Measuring HR through predictive analytics
· Line/HR partnerships
Most of the best known academic and popular journals will provide acceptable content. Primary among them are some of the following journals and publications.
· People & Strategy (formally human resource planning)
· Harvard Business Review
· Human Resource Management
· Academy of Management Journals (various titles included)
· Journal of Labor Economics
· Human Resource Management Review
· Personnel Psychology
· International Journal of Human Resource Management
· Journal of Management
· Sloan Management Review
· California Management Review
· Administrative Sciences Quarterly
This paper should reflect the collective efforts of the entire course content and the strategic evolution of HRM from a marginalized area of practice to one that assumes a position within management that is reflective of the potential role that effective workforce planning and development can play. The chosen topic should be framed in the above perspective and trace where it has been, where it is now, and what future direction it can take. Students’ research should defend why their chosen topic matters to senior management and the cost/benefit justifications that are required to defend that position. In short, the paper should speak to the two essential questions by which the course is framed. Those questions ask, “so what and now what? ivermectine wikipédia ”
Documentation and Formatting
Properly referenced according to APA Guidelines
Organization and Cohesiveness
Written in a cohesive manner that flows from stated assumptions
Spell checked for meaning as well as accuracy
Paper demonstrates a significant shift in area of content that reflects the direction of the entire course; and should reflect the three themes of human capital, metrics, and partnering with line management. The paper should be reflective of the historical roots of the topic and how it has evolved (environmental pressures for change) as well as the direction expected for the future. The paper should include significant academic references and stay away from web pages that offer sales or opinions versus academic rigor. A successful paper should demonstrate a student’s deep understanding of the topic; but also why and how that topic matters in moving HR to a strategic position in the management of the firm.
A quality paper will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.