In SLP 3, you will use an actual IBISWorld report to prepare an Excel spreadsheet and graphs.
For the industry that you selected, you will use the “Industry Performance” tab.
- On the “Industry Performance” tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the section entitled, Historical Performance Data. Click the small arrow pointing downward (located at the top right of the Historical Performance Data section) and export the data to Excel. Once you have the Excel spreadsheet with the data for “Historical Performance Data”:
- Highlight the data in column B, then create a Column Chart illustrating the Revenue ($m) data. For example,
- Use the Excel formula to calculate the Average for each column of data within the sheet.
- Add this information to the bottom of each column. ivermectin components
- Use Excel to calculate the Sum for each column of data within the sheet. ivermectina 1.2 en humanos
- Add this information below the row of Averages for each column.
- Change the name of this Tab to Revenue Growth.
Column A Column B Column C Year Revenue