1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- There are several different methods associated with decision-making for organ donation. List and briefly discuss one method.
- Several lessons were learned in Oregon’s organ donation/transplant decisions. Describe one of them.
- Ethics involves more than, and goes beyond common sense; it requires a critical thinking approach that examines important considerations. Discuss one of those considerations.
- List one of the possible ethical dilemmas relating to surrogate motherhood.
- Regardless of one’s religious beliefs, health care professionals must realize that sterilization and birth control present ethical issues because of the risks surrounding these procedures. Identify two of the ethical issues surrounding contraception and sterilization and your opinions on them.
- There are many ethical questions that arose out of Baby Doe regulations. List one of them.
- Analyze one of the reasons why assisted conception can cause future problems for both the couple and the child.