1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- Length: At least 1500 words (6 double-spaced pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Each topic should be discussed in your essay.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The title page and the reference page are not counted toward the required word count. Be sure to answer all questions. There should be clear headings in your paper that shows each section you are addressing.
- References: As used, include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type.
- Submission: Submit your assignment to the DropBox
- Explain several aspects of what should be in an office equipment maintenance manual.
- Explain the pros and cons of leasing and purchasing equipment.
- Names the functions of a transcription machine in a medical office.
- What is an inventory control manual?
- Describe several of the policies and procedures that should be in the policies and procedures manual for the medical office.
- Describe the medical assistant’s responsibilities in an emergency.
- Describe the screening techniques for handling an emergency.
- Describe how to use an automated external defibrillator.
- Describe the steps to stop bleeding.
- Discuss the potential roles of the medical assistant in emergency preparedness.