1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
We want to sample enough of your writing to ensure a strong academic foundation.
Throughout the entire course, these Assignment prompts require an average of 250 words per answer — some may require longer answers, some may require answers shorter than 250 words. For this chapter, the minimum number of words will be 1000 when the answers for all four questions are summed.
- List and briefly discuss two reasons that may constitute unprofessional conduct.
- Thoroughly discuss how relying on the law for moral decision-making raises concern.
- List two virtues and a brief description of each.
- List one of the four ethical theories and briefly discuss its advantage(s) and disadvantage(s).